1. Accepting these terms
This document, our rules, policies and the other documents referenced make up our Terms and Conditions (“Terms”). The Terms are a legally binding contract between you and Service Ganja. This contract sets out your rights and responsibilities when you use ServiceGanja.com. Please read them carefully.
BY USING OUR SERVICE, YOU’RE CREATING A LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT TO COMPLY WITH ALL THE TERMS.
We may amend the Terms at any time by posting a revised version on our website. The revised version will be effective at the time we post it. If we change the Terms in a way that reduces your rights or increases your responsibilities, we will provide you with a notification.
You are granted a non-exclusive, limited and revocable license to access the website and use its functionality on the condition that:
- You are over the age of 18;
- You only use the website for lawful purposes;
- You do not engage in any improper, indecent or offensive behavior while using the website;
- You are not breaking any law in your relevant jurisdiction by accessing this website;
- You will treat the website and its users with respect and will not partake in any conduct that could be considered bullying, harassment, degradation, insulting or otherwise demeaning to the human standard of any other person (as determined by us).
4. Neutral Venue, No Medical Advice
Our Service offers marijuana POS systems for dispensaries and deliveries. We disclaim all liability arising out of users’ transactions, interactions and content. We do not endorse any particular user of our platform. Nothing in our Service constitutes medical advice or forms a doctor-patient relationship between you and us. Do not delay medical treatment because of anything you read on our Service.
5. Intellectual Property
Our IP. All Service contents, registered and unregistered trademarks, designs, information and images (the “Intellectual Property”) belong to us and our content suppliers. The Intellectual Property is protected by international trademark, copyright, privacy, and other intellectual property laws. You obtain no interest in that Intellectual Property. All rights not expressly granted under these Terms are reserved by us. Unless expressly stated otherwise, you shall not copy, reproduce or replicate any Intellectual Property.
Copyright Infringement Claims. Unauthorized copying, distribution, modification, public display, or public performance of copyrighted works is an infringement of the copyright holder’s rights.
You agree that you will not use our Service to infringe anyone’s intellectual property rights.
6. Your Obligations
By using this Service, you represent, warrant and agree that:
- You will only use the Service for legal purposes and you will remain responsible for complying with all laws and regulations applicable to your use of the Service, products and services ordered through it.
- You will not submit false or misleading information to the Service.
- Our Service may contain typographical errors or other inaccuracies.
- You will not submit unsolicited bulk or commercial messages ("spam") to our Service, other users or anyone else. Any unsolicited message must also not direct the recipient to any third party site or other resource.
- We have the right to refuse access, service or disable your account on our Service at any time for any reason or no reason without notice, explanation or liability of any kind.
- You will not use our Service to stalk, harass or defame anybody.
- You may not use any web spiders, bots, indexers, robots, crawlers, harvesters, or any other automatic process to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Service or any content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Service or any content.
- You will not interfere with the proper working of the Service. You will not impersonate any other person or entity; submit any false, defamatory, offensive, harassing material, or any material that violates another party's rights of privacy and publicity.
7. Remedies for breach of these terms
We may take any action that we deem necessary or appropriate if we believe that any user violates the Terms and Conditions, infringes any intellectual property right, privacy right or confidentiality principles, threatens anybody’s personal safety or uses offensive language. We may: (i) disclose user’s identity to law enforcement agencies, to any third party claiming violation of their intellectual property or privacy right, (ii) block user’s IP address, notify user’s Internet Service Provider, (iii) take any other action provided for in these Terms and Conditions or available under equity or law.
Since we cannot ensure that all material submitted to us is accurate and free of third party claims, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party.
8. Disclaimer of warranty; limitation of liability
THIS SERVICE AND ALL OF ITS CONTENT ARE PROVIDED "AS IS". YOU MUST NOT RELY ON ANY INFORMATION PUBLISHED ON OR LINKED TO THIS SERVICE WITHOUT FIRST MAKING YOUR OWN ENQUIRIES TO VERIFY IT IS ACCURATE, CURRENT AND COMPLETE. WE DO NOT MAKE, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM, ANY REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, COVENANTS AND CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARISING OUT OF OPERATION OF LAW, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE OF TRADE OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF: MERCHANTABILITY; FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; NON-INFRINGEMENT; SAFETY; QUALITY; FREEDOM FROM DEFECTS OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED; UNINTERRUPTED, VIRUS-FREE OR ERROR-FREE USE OF THIS SERVICE; OR ACCURACY, CURRENCY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS OR APPROPRIATENESS RELATING TO THE CONTENT OF THIS SERVICE.
WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS AND PROPERTY DAMAGE, EVEN IF WE WERE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, NOR SHALL WE BE HELD LIABLE FOR DELAY OR FAILURE IN PERFORMANCE RESULTING FROM CAUSES BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL. NO CLAIM, SUIT OR ACTION MAY BE BROUGHT AGAINST US AFTER SIX MONTHS FROM THE UNDERLYING CAUSE OF ACTION. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION, OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless our company, its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the Service; (ii) your violation of any provision of these Terms; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; or (iv) any claim that one of your user submissions caused damage to a third party.
10. Service Activation, Support & Security
Activation. We will provide you with instructions on how to configure the Service. We will supply, at no extra cost to you, all manuals, training materials, guides, technical design, functional specifications manuals and other relevant materials and documentation (the “Documentation”). You may download, print or copy the Documentation as needed, provided all copyright notices are included. You acknowledge that we shall not be liable for any damages arising out of configuration and setup procedures, even if we assisted with the configuration.
Access. You, to the extent of your control, shall be responsible and liable for any and all access to and use of the Services by your end users. You understand and acknowledge that Service Ganja is not responsible for maintaining accounts and passwords of end users.
Uptime Guarantee. We warrant that the Service will be available at least 99.95% of the time in any given month (the “Uptime Guarantee”).
Support. We will make commercially reasonable efforts to have the Service available at all times, excluding scheduled maintenance down time, upgrades or new releases. We provide 24/7 ticketing support. Phone support: 7am-9pm Mon-Fri, 9am-7pm Sat-Sun. However, we do not guarantee that the Service will operate successfully 100% of the time or that our technical support will successfully resolve all of the issues, especially where the Service may be affected by other systems of customer or of any third party.
Security. We will implement reasonable security measures to protect your data and will, at a minimum, utilize industry standard security procedures. We do not store any personal information or images received from you unless requested by you for purposes of support, and all personal information and images are deleted after the support issues are resolved.
11. Website Modification
We may refresh the substance on this Website occasionally; however its substance isn't really finished or cutting-edge. Any of the material on the Website might be obsolete at some random time, and we are under no commitment to refresh such material.
Service Ganja reserves the right to change, suspend, limit or discontinue any of its Services, in whole or in part at any time for any reason, without notice (unless required by law).
We may refuse service to anyone and may terminate or suspend your services and your access to the website in whole or in part at any time, for any reason, without notice unless required by law.
If we terminate, limit or suspend your access to our website:
- You don’t have a contractual or legal right to continue to use our website.
13. Entire Agreement
This Agreement contains the entire agreement and understanding among the parties hereto with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements, understandings, inducements and conditions, express or implied, oral or written, of any nature whatsoever with respect to the subject matter hereof. The express terms hereof control and supersede any course of performance and/or usage of the trade inconsistent with any of the terms hereof.